Megaman X Baby Sitting Megaman X Baby Sitting

penispenispenis

I found it not very enjoyable, the pacing was slow, and the voice quailty was terrible.

However pacing takes pratice to learn, and usally for first attempts at doing it proper is quite hard, so i can't balme you.

Oh yay, you made BnG reference, HOW FREAKING ORGINAL. unless it was accidental, for many do like icecream, and i can belive zero would be such a fan of the frozen treat.

jardane responds:

it was not accidental and i thank you for your input.

Rape Bus Rape Bus

A+

Very lovley!

I loved the style of Animation, And the random fucked up shit it had.

Date Rape Date Rape

Very nice, kinda empty.

Very nice! It was kinda empty in some parts...You really should have added some dude dacning during the gutar parts or something.

Static Static

Very detailed, And VERY good!

God damn i loved the detail you added on this! The music, the sound effects, the Animation, really creeped me out! You did a damn good job, and enjoy that five i gave you!

Jayce-Diaz responds:

i will.

Sickening Squirrel ep. 2 Sickening Squirrel ep. 2

You learn quickly from your mistakes.

Im happy that you learned from your mistakes.

Better luck on your next flash!

NG Batman: The Movie NG Batman: The Movie

Animation was good...Thats about it.

Nice Animation!

...Why are they frut?

Why...Do they have clocks for faces?

BobblinTops responds:

why....are you at ng?

Kingdom Farts Kingdom Farts

People found this good?

HAHHAHA. FART JOKES ARE SO FUNNY.

What the fuck? People actually found this enjoyable? It was so immtaure and boring, had horrible style of Animation.

Muffinator responds:

Immaturity makes people relive their younger years and brings back a bit of euphoria. I appologise if you didn't enjoy it. However. Thankyou for the honest review and didn't give me zeros in all categories just because you didn't enjoy it.

Chavs Chavs

I don't exctaly understand it.

Im from America, so im not 100% Sure what the hell a chav is..or what they do, but it appears they are wanna be gangsters.

I learned something!

Mozer responds:

Near enough! Think 'wigga' but in a Brit sense.

silent hill 2 reloaded silent hill 2 reloaded

Nice voice work.

It was okay, it was better then some of the things ive watched today, The voices were clear, and understandable. However the Animation wasn't that great.

It only made fun of two things in the game, not really a fun spoof.

Better luck next time.

'Like Hey' 'Like Hey'

Odd, very odd.

So very werid, I loved it! However, using a real voice could work as well...

Wow, were can i get a progam like that that does such a good job synthsizing voices?

BeatnikClock responds:

Thank you. I use Speakonia, just search for that.